Alltek Loss Prevention Inc. will be able to provide a comprehensive program on rigging and Hoisting. This training program is based on the rigging and training guidelines of the Association of Crane & Rigging Professionals and covers:
- Rigging Hardware
- Below the hook rigging devices
- Auxiliary rigging equipment
- Hitch types
- Load weight calculation & estimation
- Determining the center of gravity
- Rigging techniques
- Sling angles and tensions
- Sling protection
- Travel Path, load handling & taglines
- Personnel protection
- Lift planning
- Rigging storage.
The working load limit is the maximum force or mass which the product is authorized to support in a particular service. This is the amount recommended by the manufacturer or a professional engineer. This limit must not be exceeded.Every Lift deserves a plan.